Relax...a gem of a puzzle is waiting...
Quick thinking and clever strategy gets you through many devious puzzles as Hoshiko seeks the Medallions of Virtue to save his Grandfather's temple. Solve the puzzles, recover the Medallions and save the Spirit Temple, all while discovering the beautiful mysteries hidden within!
Select Arcade or Adventure mode to start the game.
Drop balls onto the board. When you match a group of three or more adjacent balls, they disappear and the pieces above them drop. Use the PusherBall to move balls into matching positions!
In Arcade mode, clear all objects above the water line to finish a level. In Adventure mode, clear all of the Gems by dropping them two or more spaces to break them.
Tips and Strategies
· Understanding how PusherBalls work is critical. Being able to visualize how a PusherBall will affect the layout will go a long way to setting up big combos!
· Concentrate on unlocking locked balls, if you can. Most of the time they just get in the way and limit your flexibility with regard to where you can drop balls.
· Try to clear Gems, but don't go out of your way to do it...on most levels, as you focus on other things, they will drop and break on their own.
· ColorBalls are another great way to set up big chains.
· Take your time with EnergyBalls. If you hover one over a column without dropping it, it will show you which balls will be affected, and you can decide where to drop it so as to cause the best effect.
· To get an "All Clear" you need to clear all the balls on the screen. This can be done on most levels if you have the setup and patience for it. You should since it's a 50,000 point bonus.
· Destroy a diamond for 200 Gem bonus points. To destroy them, make sure you have at least two of the same colored balls under them, if you only have one then they get cracked and not destroyed and thus no Gem bonus points.