Back to the previous page
Zen Gems Tips and Strategies
· Understanding how PusherBalls work is critical. Being able to visualize how a PusherBall will affect the layout will go a long way to setting up big combos!
· Concentrate on unlocking locked balls, if you can. Most of the time they just get in the way and limit your flexibility with regard to where you can drop balls.
· Try to clear Gems, but don't go out of your way to do it...on most levels, as you focus on other things, they will drop and break on their own.
· ColorBalls are another great way to set up big chains.
· Take your time with EnergyBalls. If you hover one over a column without dropping it, it will show you which balls will be effected, and you can decide where to drop it so as to cause the best effect.
· To get an "All Clear" you need to clear all the balls on the screen. This can be done on most levels if you have the setup and patience for it. You should since it's a 50,000 point bonus.
· Destroy a diamond for 200 Gem bonus points. To destroy them, make sure you have at least two of the same colored balls under them, if you only have one then they get cracked and not destroyed and thus no Gem bonus points.