Word Duel Tips and Strategies
· When choosing letters, don’t forget to grab at least a vowel or two. Occasionally, the initial letters in the windows will not contain vowels; they will only become available as you clear letters from in front of them.
· If you make a mistake when building your word, click Clear to send all your letter back to the letter tray – or hit the backspace to remove them one at a time.
· Remember, the clock is ticking down – you’ve got to be quick on the trigger when selecting your letters and making your words.
· If you’re unable to make a word with the letters you’ve chosen, click Pass to end your turn. If you do this, however, you will not receive any points for your turn.
· Unused letters will saddle up and gallop over to your Final Round letter bank.