Give the nodding nobles a royal wake-up call!
The kingdom’s royals are zonked, knackered. I dare say, they appear exceedingly cream crackered! And there lies the rub: only you can suss out how to use the lumber to wake these sovereigns from slumber!
Strategically place the wood parts added to your pointer to unrest all royals in a level. Momentum and force are your allies in this game.
It’s not always necessary to topple a royal from their palace perch. Jarring can do the trick too!
Assess the puzzle’s layout and moveable parts. Arrows show rotational direction. Roll with ‘em!
Tips and Strategies
· You must wake all royals in each level. You don’t always have to topple them, though, jarring can do the trick too.
· Wood parts get added to your pointer, so don’t waste effort wondering which ones to use when. Oftentimes, you won’t need to use all the parts.
· Point to where you’d like to place the wood part. When the red “X” disappears, left-click the part to place it.
· You’re not on the clock. Take a moment to assess where best to place the wood parts. However, when the puzzle’s in motion at the start of the level, strategize and execute fast!
· If your attempt to wake your royals is foundering, click Restart.
· Wood circles tend to rotate. A part with a brown “X” joint rotates too. Look for yellow arrows on parts. These reveal rotational direction.
· Motion, momentum, and force are your allies. Place wood parts in ways that cause motion and momentum and generates enough force to wake all royals.