The Lost Kingdom Prophecy Tips & Tricks
· In the hidden-object levels, each item is broken into multiple pieces. If you’re having trouble assembling one of them, concentrate on a different one… sometimes, you need to use one completed item to reveal pieces missing from the rest!
· Having trouble making long symbol chains? Try switching from a grid layout to a hex layout – each hex can connect with six surrounding symbols instead of just four!
· Stuck on one side of a match-three level? Switch to the other side, even if all the breakable tiles there are already cleared. Chains you make there will cause new symbols to cascade in, hopefully making chains that extend into the blocked side.
· Another great way to clear a blocked section of unmatching symbols is to make an extra-long chain that ends nearby. Long chains can trigger a small explosion on the last symbol in line.
· Been matching symbols for ages, and the level never seems to end? Look carefully at the tiles underneath the symbols, and see if one remains unbroken. Sometimes, the color difference between broken and unbroken can be subtle. If they’ve all been broken, remember that you have to match all the symbols under an artifact piece to drop it off the bottom of the screen!