Get ready to twist again!
TextTwist 2 brings back all of that word-finding fun that made TextTwist one of the most popular puzzlers at MSN Games!
Find a six-letter word to move on to the next round in this addictive treat that tests your vocabulary – now in Timed and Untimed versions!
Select the version you’d like to play.
Note: Time and Untimed are the only available options in the Free Online version of TextTwist 2.
To place the letter balls in the solution slots, use your mouse to click them, or type the letters on the keyboard. Press the BACKSPACE key to remove a letter, or click Clear to remove them all.
You can click Twist to rearrange the letters to help you guess words. When you’re ready to submit a word, click Enter.
Tips and Strategies
· Concentrate on getting at least one six-letter word so you can move on to the next round.
· Use the Twist button (or SPACEBAR on your keyboard) often to rearrange the letters in the jumbled row. This will help you to spot more combinations.
· If you are comfortable using the keyboard, you can shave precious seconds off your time compared to using the mouse.
· Scan the words you have already created (listed to the left in the small white boxes) for ideas on other possible letter combinations.
· Never fail to use the letter "S" to pluralize words.
· Check to see if your letters include common endings, such as "ed" or "ing".
· Foreign words and proper nouns are invalid.