TextTwist 2 Tips and Strategies
· Concentrate on getting at least one six-letter word so you can move on to the next round.
· Use the Twist button (or SPACEBAR on your keyboard) often to rearrange the letters in the jumbled row. This will help you to spot more combinations.
· If you are comfortable using the keyboard, you can shave precious seconds off your time compared to using the mouse.
· Scan the words you have already created (listed to the left in the small white boxes) for ideas on other possible letter combinations.
· Never fail to use the letter "S" to pluralize words.
· Check to see if your letters include common endings, such as "ed" or "ing".
· Foreign words and proper nouns are invalid.