MSN Games Support
For help with free online single player or multiplayer games, or to report an issue with the MSN Games website, email MSN Games Support.
Include this information in your email:
1. Description of the problem, including error message or screenshot
2. Windows OS version – XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
3. Internet Explorer version
4. Internet connection type – wireless/wifi or wired connection
5. Antivirus, Spyware, or Firewall software
MSN Games on Facebook
MSN Games on Facebook has the latest games news and site updates.
Like MSN Games on Facebook today!
PC Download Games & Games Discount Program
All support for PC Download Games and the Games Discount Program is provided by our PC Download partner Iplay.
Contact Iplay Support at //www.iplay.com/contact-us for help with:
● Technical Support for PC Download Games
● Purchasing and Billing
● Registration Keys
● Canceling your Games Discount Program Membership
Report an Ad Issue
To report an issue with an Ad on the MSN Games site, email Zmaster Support.
Include the name of the ad and the game you were playing, and attach a screenshot of the problem ad.
Report a Code of Conduct Violation
To report a player in violation of the Code of Conduct, email Zmaster Support. In order to take action, we require a screenshot showing the problem behavior and the Nickname of the disruptive player.
Important: If you recently emailed Customer Support and have not received a response, please check your Junk or Spam folder for a correspondence from us or one of our partners. Emails will arrive from:
● @oberon-media.com or @iplay.com (PC Download games)