Nothing Happens after clicking Play Now
Clicking the Play Now button on a game page on MSN Games will open the game in a new Internet browser window or tab.
If nothing happens after clicking the Play Now button, follow the steps on this page.
Turn Off Pop-Up Blockers
Pop-Up Blockers may prevent the Internet browser from opening a new window or tab.
In Internet Explorer go to Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Turn off Pop-up Blocker.
When you are finished playing on MSN Games, turn Pop-Up Blocker back on.
In Internet Explorer, go to Tools > Pop-up Blocker > Turn on Pop-up Blocker.
Reset Internet Security Settings and Clear Cache
Reset Security Settings in Internet Explorer to play free online single player games on MSN Games.
1. Close any programs that connect to the Internet, including Internet Explorer or other Internet browsers and any email program.
2. Go to Start > Control Panel > Internet Options.
3. Go to the Security Tab, then click the Custom Level button.
4. Under Reset custom setting, select Medium or Medium-low from the drop-down menu.
5. Click the Reset button.
6. Click OK.
7. Go to the Privacy Tab, then click the Advanced button.
8. If Override automatic cookie handling is checked, uncheck this box.
9. Click OK.
10. Go to the General Tab, then click the Delete button.
11. Check Temporary Internet files and Cookies. Uncheck all other boxes.
12. Click the Delete button. Wait for all files to delete.
13. Click OK to close Internet Options.
14. Open Internet Explorer, go to the game page on MSN Games and click the Play Now button. You are ready to play your game!