MSN Games Code of Conduct
As part of Microsoft's commitment to making MSN Games a great place to meet and interact with others around the world, we require that you abide by our Code of Conduct. Your observance of the Code of Conduct on MSN Games ensures a positive experience for all our users.
All activity on MSN Games is also governed by the MSN.com Services Agreement, and you are responsible for abiding by the terms of the Service Agreement as well as by the expectations listed in this Code of Conduct.
Expectations for Conduct on MSN Games
1. You are responsible for upholding the MSN Games Code of Conduct. Microsoft reserves the right to immediately terminate or suspend an MSN Games account for violations of our Code of Conduct. Microsoft also reserves the right to amend or change the Code of Conduct at any time without notice. You are responsible for periodically reviewing this document to maintain your knowledge of its contents.
2. You must be 13 years of age or older to play on MSN Games.
3. You are responsible for following the MSN Games End User License Agreement (EULA).
5. You are responsible for selecting which content you choose to view on, or through, MSN Games. Some areas of MSN Games may have links to other Internet websites. Please be advised that Microsoft is not responsible for the content of any external website associated with these links. When using MSN Games services, you have the ability to control chat features. For more information on chat features, view MSN Games Customer Support.
6. You are responsible for keeping your computer system safe. For help with system security view the Microsoft Safety & Security website.
7. You are responsible for using and posting only appropriate language and content on MSN Games
8. You are responsible for your behavior and actions on MSN Games. Do not use any of the MSN Games services to cheat, threaten, harass, stalk, or abuse other players, or to hack their accounts. Microsoft does not tolerate disruptive activity online, or statements that incite others to violate this Code of Conduct or to participate in illegal activities.
9. You are responsible for any actions you may take based on any advice or information you receive online. Use your own good judgment when evaluating information provided on or through MSN Games. Remember that the information provided could be from people of any age and experience level. The decision to conduct transactions with anyone is entirely your own, and you should do your own research prior to making any decisions.
10. You may not use any MSN Games services for the purpose of linking to external sites that violate this Code of Conduct.
11. You may not impersonate an MSN Games or Microsoft employee, partner, or representative, nor may you harass or otherwise threaten an MSN Games or Microsoft employee, partner, or representative.
12. Subscriptions to the MSN Games Discount Program are non-transferable. For assistance with your subscription, please view MSN Games Discount Program Support.
13. Microsoft is not responsible for the content or activities of any player-created, non-Microsoft-managed program or website.
14. MSN Games encourages our players to treat each other with respect. Play nice.
15. No littering, and have fun!
Inappropriate Language and Content
1. Inappropriate language and content includes but is not limited to any language that in any way looks like, sounds like, stands for, hints at, abbreviates, or insinuates profanity, sexual content (including but not limited to explicit language, sexual innuendo, sexual content, and derogatory references to sexual preferences), slurs (including but not limited to racial, ethnic, and religious slurs), threats, mention of illegal drugs/controlled substances, and mention of illegal activities. Which language and content is deemed inappropriate is totally and finally at the discretion of MSN Games and Microsoft.
2. MSN Games is a worldwide site. Language and content must be appropriate for and respectful of all people. Microsoft reserves the right to revoke the account of anyone who advocates or encourages expressions of violence, bigotry, racism, hatred, or profanity. MSN Games does not tolerate racial, ethnic, sexual, or religious slurs. References to controversial religious topics, infamous persons or organizations, or sensitive current or historical events may also be deemed inappropriate. Which language and content is deemed inappropriate is totally and finally at the discretion of MSN Games and Microsoft.
Protect your Privacy
The MSN Games Code of Conduct was last updated January 10th, 2013.