All it takes is an eye for details!
Look closely – and then look again in a game that has you doubting what you see. You’ll be presented with two images side-by-side. They look the same – or do they? For each set of pictures, there are ten differences; in one, an item’s color might be different, in another, there may be a missing button. How many can you find?
Select an image to inspect. Then select your level: Novice or Expert. Finally, select whether you wish to use a single cursor, or a cursor which mirrors the same location in both images and click Start.
Point and click on locations that appear to be different in each picture. If you’re right, one image will correct itself to match the other and you’ll receive points. If you’re incorrect, you’ll lose points.
If you get stuck, you can always click for a Hint that will outline a general location in which to look. Still stuck? You might want to click on the Resign button to get out of the game.
Tips and Strategies
· Start with simpler images or images with high color contrast and work your way up to the most complex images.
· Be careful where you click! Clicking in an incorrect spot will cost you points.
· While hints are there to help you when you get stuck – remember, they don’t come free. Each hint will deduct “hint points” from your score!
· Look carefully for missing buttons, accessories, and changes in patterns or color.
· For a more relaxing game, try playing in Novice mode. There’s no stress-inducing timer.
· The most points are earned in Expert mode. Click Novice to change the settings to Expert.
· In order to get the very best view of the images, maximize the game window – the images will resize too!
· You can replay games after you complete them to try to improve your score.