Back to previous page
Spot the Difference Tips and Strategies
· Start with simpler images or images with high color contrast and work your way up to the most complex images.
· Be careful where you click! Clicking in an incorrect spot will cost you points.
· While hints are there to help you when you get stuck – remember, they don’t come free. Each hint will deduct “hint points” from your score!
· Look carefully for missing buttons, accessories, and changes in patterns or color.
· For a more relaxing game, try playing in Novice mode. There’s no stress-inducing timer.
· The most points are earned in Expert mode. Click Novice to change the settings to Expert.
· In order to get the very best view of the images, maximize the game window – the images will resize too!
· You can replay games after you complete them to try to improve your score.