Spliterature Game Overview
Splice these split words!
You have a clue and two words—they’re both spelled out and in order on the tray below, but the words are all split apart! All you have to do is find out what the words are, the order their letters appear, and which is word one and two! Sound easy? The challenge is you have to do all of this before the quick timer expires!
1. The letters for Word 1 and Word 2 are scrambled—but appear in the proper order. Your task is to determine which word appears first, and to spell that word correctly in the time allowed.
2. Work quickly! If you solve the puzzle fast enough, you’ll get a time bonus. You have until the timer reaches zero to solve the puzzle.
3. Click ENTER as soon as you believe you’ve solved Word 1.
Tips and Strategies
· Click ENTER as soon as you’ve solved Word 1 to earn more points. You don’t need to spell out Word 2 tile-by-tile once Word 1 is solved.
· Use the CLEAR button rather than use BACKSPACE if you have half a word or more to re-do.
· Work quickly! The timer is a quick one!