Tips and Strategies
· A 'run' is any sequence of cards in which the ranks go up or down by 1, regardless of suit.
· Aces are both high and low.
· Cards only remain face up for a small time – act quickly before you forget which cards are which.
· Be warned – clicking in the water or on the wrong card will end your 'run'. But it will also temporarily flip over any cards the ripple touches.
· Try to build longer, uninterrupted runs to score more points.
· The hand doesn't end until all 52 cards have been cleared.
· Every level is identical. Hands don't get easier or harder but the cards are shuffled differently.
· Never let a special or bonus icon pass by – those are valuable points floating away!
· Clicking on special and bonus icons will also generate a ripple which will reveal hidden cards and will not end your current 'run'.
· Watch out for the fish icon – click it and the fish will help you find your next playable card.
· Collecting a coin icon from the fountain will create a helpful ripple for you and will not end your current 'run'. You can then flick the coin back into the fountain later in the game and create a new ripple to uncover hidden cards.
· Coins accumulate – if you don't use them in one hand they will still be available for the next.
· Bonuses such as toys, flowers, boats and candles score you extra points, create ripples and won't end your current 'run'.
· Bonuses are awarded based on the 'runs' created by the player. The better you play, the more valuable the bonus!