· Before you start playing a level, plan ahead and consider your options.
· Any quantity of material—large or small—takes precisely the same amount of time at a sawmill. So, it’s more efficient to produce a lot of materials all at once.
· The rent on cottages is much higher than on cabins, so it’s more profitable to build cottages.
· Market traders often make very lucrative offers. Don’t miss them!
· There is time to improve a new house before the first rent appears—but you should begin the improvements immediately after construction.
· Unreachable homes and buildings are useless. Clear the road to them as quickly as possible.