How fast can you sink the 9-ball?
Play this rapid fire version of 9-ball billiards! You must always aim at the lowest numbered ball on the table, but can sink balls in any order. Legally sinking the 9-ball will set up your next rack. See how many shots you can make before the five minute timer runs out!
Use the mouse to aim the pool cue at the ball you want to sink. The guideline will help you line up the perfect shot.
Set your shot power by left-clicking and dragging the mouse. Release the left mouse button to take the shot.
You must clear the lowered number balls before you can sink the 9-ball. The guide will show you which ball you should sink next.
Quick Fire Pool 9 Ball Tips and Strategies
· Always aim at the lowest numbered ball. That way you’ll earn the most bonus points!
· Make every shot count! You only have 5 minutes to sink as many balls as you can, and there’s no way to earn extra time.
· If you complete a rack without scratching the white ball, you’ll earn 5,000 bonus points!
· Watch your shot power! Sometimes you only need to tap a ball in order to sink it.
· A simple straight-in shot might not be as simple as it looks. Sometimes it's better to make a bank shot than risk scratching.