Tips and Strategies
· If you can’t use the sphere loaded in your cannon, don’t forget to right-click and swap the current color with the next one in line. You can tell what color is coming up by looking at the cannonball to right of the cannon.
· Know when to use the right power-ups:
o The Stern Wind power-up
· Instead of aiming where a potential match currently is, aim at where it will be once your sphere reaches that part of the screen. Lines move fastest when they are first entering the screen.
· If your current sphere has been replaced with a Lightning, Wild, or Fireball power-up, you can save it for later use by cycling to the next sphere and using that one instead. Don’t use a power-up just because you happen to have it; planning the best time to release it is key to maximizing your advantage.
· The effect of a lightning power-up is wider than it appears; not only will it zap everything in a vertical line above it, but also anything in close proximity to that line. One great use of this power-up is to aim directly between two close vertical track segments: in many cases, it will remove the spheres in both tracks.
· Don’t panic if the line gets too close to the end. Instead, make several matches at the end of t Causing a chain reaction of multiple matches will force the current line to roll backwards a bit. The bigger the chain, the more the line retreats. Handy, if you’re getting too close to the pyramid!