Papa’s Taco Mia Overview
It’s taco Tuesday every day!
You’ll need a steady hand to build the best tacos for demanding customers! Begin with a few basic toppings then prepare for complexity to increase in this clever fresh new game that will make you hungry for a high score!
1. Take orders from your customers, which are given in the form of tickets. Each ticket lists not only the ingredients, but the order the customer wants them on their taco.
2. Go to the Grill Station and cook the meat. Different types of meat will require different cooking times, as well as either cutting or flipping—or both!
3. Spread toppings over the taco smoothly and evenly, without making a mess. The neater and more even the toppings, the better the taco!
Tips and Strategies
· Spread the toppings as evenly as you can—it makes a big difference!
· Ensure your meats are cooked completely. No one likes getting undercooked meat!
· Consider ordering your tickets on the rack according to meat type, and stagger them so you’re not always waiting on orders with meats that take a long time to cook.