Back to the previous page
Mixed Matrix Slingo Tips and Strategies
· Spin quickly so the timer doesn’t run out and you lose a spin.
· Try to make as many matches of five in a row—up, down, sideways, or diagonally—as possible on your card. Also, try to fill up the whole card for extra points!
· If all columns have the same number of covered squares, look first for an available square that can complete five in a row. If none are available, choose one that’s likely to help you make one or more matches of five in a row. Best areas are: top and bottom squares on the end columns, the second squares from the top and bottom on the columns next to the ends, and the middle square on the middle column.
· When a spin nets you coinage, collect those points first by hovering your mouse over the coin or coins in your tray.
· First and foremost, use your Jokers to help you match five in a row.
· The Super Joker is the most helpful symbol in the game. It can cover any open square. You must use the Super Joker before clicking other symbols or numbers. The other symbols and numbers are grayed out until you cover a square with your Super Joker.