Mah Jong Tiles Game Overview
Can you spot a good match?
In this puzzle game based on the popular (but more complicated) Mah Jong, you match tiles in pairs to eliminate them from the board. Clear the board of all tiles to win the game.
Select a tile layout. You can scroll through the options by clicking the green arrow to the right or left of the layout image. Then click Start.
Click two similar tiles to eliminate them. The tiles can be either exact matches or merely in the same category, such as flowers or seasons, but they cannot be between other tiles.
Tips and Strategies
· Compare the icons and the numbers on each tile. Just because two tiles have the same number on them doesn't mean they will match.
· Work from the top down and outside in whenever possible.
· Watch carefully for similar themes between tiles. You will be used to matching icons, but while the icons for the summer and autumn tiles do not match, their seasons theme does match.
· Use the tile preview window to help identify which tile you have selected. It will help you to find its match.
· Click Undo to take back a move you decide against. You can undo as many moves as you like.
· The bonus timer is ticking off points as you play. Work fast to clear the board to earn as many bonus points as you can.