Mahjongg Dimensions Overview
Explore a hidden dimension!
Take the classic tile matching game and turn it into a spinning block of 3D puzzling! Race against the clock by matching symbols on all sides of the cube to drill down to the center – the faster you go, the more points you get!
1. Make matches by matching any tiles that have two adjacent sides free. If a tile is partially blocked, you can get a preview of the symbol by hovering the mouse over it.
2. You can select additional tiles by rotating the cube. To rotate, simply click on the arrows on either side of the cube – or you can use the arrow keys on your keyboard!
3. If you get stuck, you can always click the Reshuffle button – and keep an eye on the clock because the faster you go, the more points you’ll get! When the time runs out, the game is over!
Tips and Strategies
· If you can’t find any matches to make, click on the Reshuffle button to rearrange the tiles – but be careful as you can only do this once per level!
· Remember that hovering over only partially seen tiles can reveal a match that you didn’t realize was there!
· Due to a point multiplier that kicks in when you make a match within three seconds of your previous one, the faster you make matches, the faster you’ll accrue bonus points!
· Match several of the same image type in a row to accrue even more bonus points!
· You will be awarded even more additional bonus points depending on the amount of time you have left after finishing a level!