Mahjongg … easy to play, difficult to master!
It seems so easy—match as many mahjongg tiles as you can before time’s up. Easier said than done. It takes speed, strategy, a keen eye for detail, and all the luck a Mahjongg master can summon to match a complete set of 144 tiles!
Click any pair of matching ‘free’ tiles—uncovered and with a free edge on the left or right side—to clear them. Flowers and Seasons tiles don’t need to be precisely matched; like can go with like.
To enjoy a grander sight, just climb to a greater height. In this game, click Options, choose the view that helps you ‘see’ the most matches, and then click OK.
Make all possible matches and you get a new tile set. That said, if you’re not seeing any matches, you can click Deal New Tileset!
Tips and Strategies
· Once the game loads, the clock starts counting down!
· Remember, you can match any Flower tile with another such tile; these types of tiles do not have to be precisely matched. Season tiles are the same too.
· Some tile faces look alike, which ups the challenge and trains your brain! To keep confusion at bay, hover your mouse over a tile and verify its value in the window at the lower left-hand corner. Also, focus on distinguishing patterns and symbols.
· If three tiles with the same symbol are available, pick the two that free up the most tiles.
· Toggling between Perspective and Front views can help you catch overlooked matches. Click Options, select a view, and then click OK. The game clock pauses as you do so.
· Click Deal New Tileset if you’re unable to make any matches. You won’t lose points. Doing so refreshes the board and keeps you matching.