The sky's the limit for building-block fun!
Defy gravity as you stack colorful blocks higher and higher! Carefully choose the right blocks to build your tower. But watch out! If any block falls off the edge, you’ll need to start over!
You must play levels in order, but can repeat any level you’ve already completed. You will need to restart a level if any block falls off the ledge.
Click to pick up or drop a shape. Use the A and D or ARROW keys to rotate the shape.
Keep building your tower until it’s as tall as the red marker. The blue marker shows your progress.
Tips and Strategies
· There’s no time limit, so take as long as you need to build your tower.
· You earn bonus points if you build your tower higher than the red mark.
· The triangles and L-shaped blocks may look hard to stack, but you can combine them to form squares.
· Always make sure your tower is well balanced. This means leaving enough blocks at the base and staggering blocks at the top.
· If you accidentally move the wrong block, quickly drop it back in place. You can keep your tower from crumbling if you’re fast enough.