Tips and Strategies
· You must collect at least 10 trip items in each level to advance to the next.
· Each star on a scene’s menu represents an item to find.
· Your wagon’s dashboard displays just how many bonus items are hidden in each scene.
· Keep an eye on the menu clock. Your finding spree lasts just five minutes.
· Each scene has hints. You can add to those by finding the question marks hidden in each scene. When you spy one, click it. The “?” in the menu lets you know there are hidden hints to find.
· When activated, the magnet points to the closest unfound object. If you’re really close to an item, it emits a charge. There's one magnet in each scene, so use it wisely!
· Always seek out thermometers. You don’t lose points for using them, or the magnet for that matter. Like the magnet, once used, they’re gone!
· What could be luckier on a road trip than finding a vintage license plate … or two … or three?! When you find one, click it to improve your star rating and chances at making it to the next level.
· Several squirrels are squirreled away in each scene. Find them to up your star rating too.