Tips and Strategies
· Don’t worry if you select areas with produce that doesn’t match the required harvest – the main thing that matters is that you select areas with matching corners!
· Wild tiles can be a great help when your time is running low – don’t be afraid to use them!
· Occasionally, you’ll be given hints of an area to select – use these when time is running low, but if you have the time to look around, you may find a better match on the field.
· Finding lost coins will result in several “Best Match” hints – when these come up, take the hints without worrying about the rest of the field.
· If a Wild tile comes up in the middle of a better match, don’t worry. It won’t disappear when the produce is cleared – so feel free to take the best match you can find.
· Always take a quick glance at all the corners of the field – particularly when your field is a square or rectangle – you’ll often find that you can harvest the entire field in one quick turn.
· Don’t forget! You get a bonus for each match you make with a butterfly inside it!