Tips and Strategies
· Always look down! Try and keep a few columns clear – that way gems can be dropped to the very bottom of the board.
· Right-click to summon the next gem in order. This will help you make matches, or allow you to save a ROCK or TNT power-up for when you need it.
· Colossal combos are the easiest way to rack up major points. The more combos of gems you match at once, the more points awarded!
· The jungle goes ape when you create 4 or more combos! Watch the monkey drop coconuts on Joboo’s head, stunning him!
· It can be tricky to clear all the gems from the board, but when you do you will receive a massive All Clear bonus, worth thousands of points!
Advanced strategy: Power-ups
· The ROCK power-up clears all the gems in the column where it’s dropped. This is a great way to clear out a column that’s getting too close to the temple roof.
· Drop a gem after the ROCK and it will follow the ROCK’s path to the board’s bottom. This is handy for setting up colossal combos.
· For a double whammy, drop a ROCK and follow it up with a TNT power-up. This will allow the TNT to blast away the gems on the bottom row!
· Smash a STAR flask to put Joboo to sleep. But do NOT smash more than one at a time – Joboo will not sleep any longer.
· Smash as many BOLT flasks as you can – this will create a massive lightning storm that can quickly clear the board!
Advanced strategy: Survival Mode
· Joboo’s spells can ruin your day. His FALLING FORTUNES spell adds random gems to the board. His RISING OAK spell blocks out entire rows, making matches difficult.
· At higher levels, Joboo’s attack meter fills up very fast, and he casts even more powerful spells than the ones mentioned here. Beware!
· Clear all seals to take Joboo out of the fight. Use whatever item you have to get the job done fast. Use ROCKS or TNT to crush a column of gems and get the seal at the very bottom.
· Keep the gem level low at all times, because Joboo’s next attack could end your adventure!