Jig Words Tips and Strategies
· If you’re stuck, hit the ‘Shuffle’ button to re-arrange the letter tiles to help you find more words.
· Spaces for all of the possible words that can be made from the six letters are displayed on the right-hand side of the screen. At a glance you can see how many words remain – and how many letters each contains.
· All of the words that you've created are listed alphabetically leaving gaps for the words you have not yet discovered. This can provide you with clues for the beginning letters of words you've not yet found.
· Click the ‘Hint’ button to reveal random letters in words that have not yet been found.
· You only have a limited number of hints, so use the ‘Hint’ button wisely.
· Look for common word endings, such as "ed" and "ing," among your letters.
· Don't forget to use the letter "S" to form plurals.
· When the puzzle is completed the ‘Go To Next Level’ button will appear. You can click on it to advance to the next level, or continue making words to fill in the grid – and score more points.