Jigsaw Game Overview
Piece together a daily puzzle!
Solve jigsaw puzzles from the comfort of your own desktop! Jigsaw boasts a host of features that make solving puzzles easy and enjoyable. Choose from three new puzzles daily!
Click the navigational arrows to choose a puzzle. Select from Easy, Normal, Hard, or Advanced difficulty. Choose a 'Rotate' option ('off' is easier) and then click Start.
Click and drag pieces to move them. Release your mouse button to drop them.
Fun tip: Use the Tools and Menu buttons for more options, like showing the completed puzzle picture and changing the color of the background.
Drop a piece next to a matching piece. The two will lock together.
Tips and Strategies
· Use Arrange to clear the workspace and see all unplaced pieces.
· Complete the edges first. Use Edges to show just the edge pieces – this will make it easier to complete the outside of the puzzle.
· Zoom in to get a detailed look when snapping pieces in to position.
· Zoom out to get a better look at the entire workspace.
· Open the Guide image to get a look at the completed image, just as you would use the top of the box for reference at home.
· You can place the guide image wherever you like on the workspace for better reference. To do so just click in the image and drag and drop to the desired location. Close the guide image by clicking the Close button in the top right-hand corner.
· Keep Rotate off for an easier puzzle-playing experience. If you’re looking for a greater challenge, turn Rotate on and test your puzzling abilities.
· Use Arrange towards the end of a game to pull in any wayward pieces.