Match gems to recover the Sleepless Star!
Adventure with the intrepid Percy Pack and Pattawaset (aka Yellow Feather) in Jewel Quest: The Sleepless Star. A jewel thief’s henchmen have razed Pattawaset’s village, destroyed the sacred burial fire, and made off with the Sleepless Star—the powerful jewel of her people. Unleash your match-three mettle to recover the Sleepless Star!
Swap the emerald gem the arrow points to with the diamond above it for a match. Or better still, swap the emerald above right with the diamond below to make a match and set up the diamonds for your next three-of-a-kind match!
Go for the gold! Turn all the spaces to gold on each Jewel Board to continue your quest.
Match fast in your quest for the Sleepless Star! Each board finished with a five-star rating gets you a gold star that unlocks a helpful Artifact.
Tips and Strategies
· Form matches of three in a row by swapping two adjacent jewels. Try, too, to form matches of four-in-a-row and matches that create “T” and “L” formations. You score more and complete your Jewel Board faster.
· You must turn all the spaces to gold on the Jewel Board. Hold down the left Ctrl key on your keyboard to view the board without jewels. Doing so helps you match more strategically.
· If you don’t make a move for a while, jewels flash to show you valid moves. Use these hints to your advantage.
· Work any board as much as possible from the bottom first. Also, be sure to match your jewels in the corners as soon as you can.
· For areas of the board that need to be turned gold, work ‘em, work ‘em, work ‘em so new jewels drop from the top.
· Complete a board with a five-star rating to get a gold star and unlock Artifacts for your Inventory. Complete Level 1’s Classic Board tutorial to earn the bear-inspired Artifact that offers courage, strength, and protection. Equip your board with it to add 20 seconds to the timer once per minute.
· Along the way, you’ll encounter different types of boards, from the Classic Board to the Climbing Board and the Secret Entrance Board.
· Always remember: each Jewel Board wants to be cleared. Just match three or more jewels as quickly as you can!