Rescue Craggy Crews of Vikings!
Don your Viking helmet, you are about to become a hero! Your task: free trapped Vikings and return them safely to their longboat. Along your way, you’ll contend with Nordic rats, dodge killer runes, accept the help from buxom Viking maidens, and more in this wickedly fun physics-based game.
Click Level 1 to start rescuing. Point at one of the yellow squares on the map to find a trapped Viking. Click and drag across the ice to free him, but be sure to clear a safe passage first!
Be sure to mentally master each level’s physics before launching your rescue! If your rescue is in trouble, use the circular Reset button at the top right to restart.
Keep your Vikings out of the ocean and far from fiendish rats and killer runes. When they come in contact with these, you fail the level!
Ice Breaker Tips and Strategies
· You must make a clean cut in the ice to free your Viking. Point to where you want to start your cut and then click and drag your mouse. The line must remain white. Whenever it turns red, you must begin your cut again.
· You can never cut across or into a Viking. When you do this, the cut fails.
· Sometimes a Viking remains stuck in the ice after they’re in the longboat. When this happens, let the captain do most of the work, so you make as few cuts as possible.
· You get 30 cuts per level. The less cuts you use the higher your score.
· You’re not racing against a clock, so review each level’s map and plan before you make a move. If you lose crew, that’s deadly for them and you!
· Beware of rats, runes, and water. Contact spells curtains for your Vikings.
· If your rescue is about to crash and burn, click the Reset button to keep from the level from failing.