Match-and-play fun tailored to you!
The Chinese Zodiac identifies personality traits that we’ve matched with the best games! Are you a Dragon? Then you’ll love Texas Hold’em! A Horse? Then Majohngg Dimensions Blast is just the thing for you!
Don’t know your zodiac? Follow the link to MSN Lifestyle below, input your birthdate to read about yourself, then follow our guide to the games we think you’ll adore!
Find your sign on MSN Living: Chinese Zodiac.
Birth Year: 1948, 1960, 1972. 1984. 1996
Games for the Rat
You Know it! Trivia
· Intellectual and industrious, Rats will enjoy the challenge of You Know It! Trivia and the cash of Big Money!
Birth Year: 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997
Games for the Ox
Desktop Tower Defense
· Dependable, and showing leadership, Oxes are perfect for Desktop Tower Defense. And their patience and tenaciousness compliment the Pyramid Solitaire nicely!
Birth Year: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998
Games for the Tiger
Leeloo's Talent Agency
· The Tigers’ colorfulness and daring are perfect for the explosive action of Collapse! And their passion, sincerity, and generocity play well with Leloo’s Talent Agency.
Birth Year: 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999
Games for the Rabbit
Papa’s Taco Mia
· Rabbits are elegant and artistic, two qualities perfect for Papa’s Taco Mia. They’re also lucky and and astute, two things that help with Fishdom 2.
Birth Year: 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000
Games for the Dragon
Cake Mania 2
· To run a business, Dragons need to be strong and decisive, and the fact that Cake Mania 2 is all about sweets is just a bonus. Being generous and loyal will help with all the winnings from Texas Hold’Em.
Birth Year: 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001
Games for the Snake
· Prudence and cautiousness will help the Snake with Big Money, while their sense of mysticism and wisdom will help divine clues to solve Sudoku.
Birth Year: 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002
Games for the Horse
Around the World in 80 Days
· Being quick-witted and flexible will make playing Mahjongg Dimensions Blast an easy task for the Horse. Being cheerful, agile, and perceptive help with travel including going Around the World in 80 Days.
Birth Year: 1955, 1967, 1978, 1991, 2003
Games for the Goat
Fishdom: Frosty Splash
Rise of Atlantis
· The Goat’s peacefulness and shyness will help identify with the fish in Fishdom: Frosty Splash, while their righteousness and peacefulness will help navigate the challenges of Rise of Atlantis.
Birth Year: 1956, 1968, 1979, 1992, 2004
Games for the Monkey
Monkey Kick Off
· Ah, the Monkey’s inquisitive and innovative nature will be assets in the game of Bloons. Being polite and dignified during Monkey Kick Off is something only the Monkey can accomplish!
Birth Year: 1957, 1969, 1980, 1993, 2005
Games for the Rooster
· Meticulous and neat are two things that will help a Chess player like the Rooster win the game. Having a zealous desire to complete a Patchworkz! game, no matter how difficult the puzzle is, will help as well!
Birth Year: 1958, 1970, 1981, 1994, 2006
Games for the Dog
· An honest Dog will have no trouble completing Family Feud. Being open-minded about what others say will too! Dogs’ practical and social nature will find much use in their Bookworm Adventures.
Birth Year: 1959, 1971, 1982, 1995, 2007
Games for the Pig
· The Pig’s thoughtful and understanding perspective will be key to high scores in Bookworm, while their sturdy and patient nature in the face of adversity will aid them in their Ranch Rush.