Rake in the Green to Bring on the Bling!
A mansion complete with English-country garden, jaunty butler, and cute dog was left to you. The garden, though, is in a frightful state. It’s up to you to restore it to its former glory. Search cluttered rooms for items you can sell for a tidy profit. Then plow your profits into the garden—much to Austin the butler’s approval!
As you conduct a big clear-out, your neighbors want to buy things from you. Whenever you sell an item, deposit the money received by clicking the coins. Be on the lookout for hidden money too. Finder’s keepers!
Bling for an English-country garden doesn’t come cheap. Find the items your neighbors want in as little time and using the fewest hints possible. You’ll rake in bonus money to boot!
You can add to your garden each time you clear a room, or finish several rooms first. Either way, Austin will guide you in adding a new fence, dog house, pond, and other delights. But before you can rest on your laurels, it’s back to the house to find and sell more!
Tips and Strategies
· Each level of hidden-object fun is a race against the clock. You have four minutes to complete your search!
· Once you find an object, click it to complete the sale, and then click the gold coins to deposit your profits. As soon as you do so, you’ll be presented with a new object and so on until all the objects are found or time’s up—whichever comes first.
· Want to earn some bonus money? Of course, you do! Simply avoid using hints and find objects as quickly as you can!
· Don’t forget that each room has hidden gold coins. As soon as your search begins, click the coins to add them to your bank because it’s too easy to forget about them once you get into your search.
· Whenever you request a hint, an object will be revealed to you. Click the object to retrieve it.
· Look out for question marks, cameras, and thermometers in each room. A question mark nets you an extra hint, while a camera’s flash reveals the location of objects in your queue. Thermometers show you when objects are close at hand or far away. To get the most out of these, use cameras and thermometers when your queue is full.