Flowerz Game Overview
How does your garden grow?
Why, with butterflies and trowels, and matching colors all in a row! Plant beautiful flowerz, set up matches and cascades, and keep planning ahead to make your garden flourish round after round.
For an extra challenge and higher scores, try Expert Mode! Can you become a true master gardener?
Click on an empty space to plant the next flower in your queue. Build a row or column of at least three identical flowers, and they will be removed from the garden.
Some flowers need to be matched twice. Match the outer color first to make it disappear, then match the remaining color to remove the flower. Plan wisely to cause a cascade of matches.
Use a Butterfly to change a flower’s color to the same as the Butterfly. Use a Trowel to move a flower from one space to another. The game ends once you run out of empty spaces!
Tips and Strategies
· Use the flower queue to plan your garden. Keep an eye on what’s coming up, and decide in advance where you want to put it. Planning your matches in advance is the key to big bonus points!
· Two-colored flowers need special planning. Don’t match the outside color until you’re sure you can match the remaining color soon afterwards. Flowers without a handy match can really clutter up your garden.
· Special pieces are often the secret to victory! Butterflies are the perfect solution to a flower that can’t be matched, or a quick way to set up a big-bonus combo. Trowels can be absolutely priceless when a flower is blocking an important match; if you’re lucky, they might even set up a cascade.
· The more flowers you match in a single row or column, the more you score.
· Want even more points? Cause a cascade. If removing a matched set of flowers causes additional matches, your bonus is multiplied. This can really add up.
· Finally, if there are any empty spaces on the board when you finish a level, you’ll get a bonus for each one, multiplied by the level number. You will earn more points if you’re playing in Expert mode... but be warned: Expert mode is really tough!