Tips and Strategies
· The level is done when you’ve cleared all golden tiles. Whenever possible, try to clear corners and awkward spaces first.
· Try, too, to clear bottom tiles first; the cascade of new tiles often clears upper tiles as well, saving you time and effort.
· Match five of a kind to unlock the Depth Bomb, with a damage radius of two tiles.
· Create a cascade match of six or more falling pieces to unlock the Firecracker, with a damage radius of one tile.
· Match six of a kind for the Dynamite Charge, with a damage radius of three tiles.
· Match seven of a kind or more to unleash the Warhead, with a damage radius of four tiles in all directions.
· To unlock locked tiles, bring matching pieces to them. This is doubly true for double-locked tiles.
· Be on the lookout for gems in your tank. You might see a few peaking from behind a plant or a beauty object. Drag objects out of the way to reveal and recover gems for bonus money.
· Fill up the Fish, Beauty, and Comfort meters to earn a cup.
· Relaxed mode means your play is not timed. Against the Clock mode means just that. Click Options to change the game mode any time you wish.
· Click the eye icon to pause the game and take in your underwater world.