Diner Dash: Flo on the Go Tips and Strategies
· Seat customers by clicking on a group and then dragging them to an available table.
· Try to seat customers in seats that match their clothing color. This will increase their happiness and earn you more points. The more times you match a seat color, the bigger the bonus.
· If customers wait too long, they will get upset and leave, costing you valuable points.
· Try not to seat noisy customers near quieter ones.
· Click on a table to pick up an order. Click on the ticket station to drop it off.
· Collect meals by clicking on the serving dishes on the food counter. Click on the corresponding table to deliver the food.
· Drop off the check and collect tips by clicking on a table where diners have finished eating.
· Collect dirty dishes by clicking on the table, then clicking on the dish bin to drop them off.
· Try to do like actions (dropping off the check, serving food, taking orders) sequentially. You will earn a point bonus.
· Reach the required number of points to finish each level. This is displayed next to the tip jar at the top of the screen.
· Move quickly! The faster you serve customers, the happier they will be. Happy customers leave big tips!
· If your restaurant is closed, save clearing off the empty tables until the very end. That way you can earn a lot of bonus points by clearing them all at the same time.
· If you think your customer is almost ready to order, or nearly finished eating, wait at their table to save time.
· Remember, you can only carry two items at a time.