Desktop Tower Defense Tips and Strategies
· Each type of tower has different strengths and weaknesses and can be upgraded five times.
· You can sell a tower by clicking on it and then clicking the red ‘sell’ button to raise funds.
· Upgrade towers by clicking on the green ‘upgrade’ button, if you have enough money. Before upgrading a tower, you can view the extra stats that the upgrade will provide in the right-hand panel.
· Place towers next to one another to build walls and herd the ‘creeps’ where you want them to go. Connect walls together to build a maze.
· In ‘Normal’ mode you have to survive 50 waves of ‘creeps’. There are six different types and the seventh wave is a ‘Boss’ wave containing just two very large ‘creeps’ that are tough to damage.
· Some towers are better than others at damaging certain ‘creeps’. For example, the Swarm tower is great for damaging flying ‘creeps’.
· You can also use the following shortcuts to play:
Numbers 1-9: Select a tower
U: Upgrade selected tower
S: Sell selected tower
N: Sends the next level of ‘creeps’
Space: Toggle pause menu
Shift: Keeps tower selection when placing towers