Cubis 2: Exclusive Edition Tips and Strategies
· Cubes will not be released until you release the left mouse button. So if you have clicked the left mouse button but don't like the placement of the cube, continue to hold down the button until the cube is where you want it.
· Try to clear cubes in a chain reaction. Clearing chains is called a “Cubis” and will add a lot of points to your score.
· A cube will be pushed out of the way if the square behind it is unoccupied. If cubes are in a stack, only the bottom cube will slide into the unoccupied square.
· Cubes might crumble if they fall from a stack.
· Many levels have stone blocks. You cannot move these blocks and so you will have to work around them. Laser cubes will destroy stone blocks.
· Ghost Cubes will randomly teleport on to the board in Morph-mode.
· Bomb Cubes destroy and move adjacent cubes in explosive fashion. Make sure to use them wisely and to your full advantage.
· Dual Cubes mean double the trouble as you’ll have to match both sides of the cube to adjacent blocks in order to remove them from the board.
· Stone Cubes block all other cubes until they are destroyed.
· Crumbled Cubes will break away when your sliding cube comes into contact with them. The sliding cube will pass through as if the crumbled cube was never there. However, Crumbled cubes will not break away when they come in contact with either a wedge or osmosis cube. Instead they will be lifted up as with normal cubes.
· Laser Cubes fire beams that destroy whatever is in their path. Each laser cube fires only once and destroys only one object.
· Osmosis cubes (cubes with “bubbles” inside) act just like wedge cubes. However, they have the added effect of changing the color of any cube they run into. If your red osmosis cube runs into a green cube, it will lift the green cube up and turn it red.
· Wedge cubes (shaped like wedges) will lift any cube they run into up to three high. If a wedge cube runs into a stack of three cubes, it will stop at the stack.