Crime Puzzle Tips and Strategies
· Try to think several moves ahead.
· Keep an eye out for potential matches of five icons. Matching five stamps will remove all stamps of that design from the board, making it easier to complete remaining matches.
· Try to avoid getting stuck in a corner – this will make matching more difficult.
· Pay close attention to the background – it’s easy to overlook single squares that have not yet been turned red.
· Just concentrate on making matches in areas where the background has not yet been turned red.
· If you’re feeling confident you can make matches all over the board – where background tiles have already been turned red – and score more points.
· Rain tiles prevent you seeing the tile beneath it but the hidden tile can still be matched.