Chicktionary Game Overview
Rule the roost!
Make as many words as you can from jumbled letters emblazoned on the chickens—and complete the puzzle grid as quickly as possible. Peck out enough words to fill the empty egg rack and move on to the next round.
1. Create words from the letters displayed on the chickens either by clicking on them, or typing them in with your keyboard.
2. Once you've assembled a word press the Enter key on your keyboard or click ENTER to add it to the word grid. Spell as many words as you can to score maximum points!
3. If you’re stuck, press the spacebar or click the Shuffle button to scramble the letters and get a fresh look at them.
Chicktionary Tips and Strategies
· Use the BACKSPACE key to erase the last letter.
· Use the ESC or CLEAR button to erase.
· Press the SPACEBAR, or use the 'Shuffle' button to scramble the letters for a different perspective.