Food doesn't get any faster than this!
Meet the BurgerTron 2000: the amazing machine that churns out tasty burgers and crispy fries quick as a flash! But there's a problem: it can only create the ingredients. It's your job to put them together in order to keep your customers coming back! It's easy at first...but the customers keep coming as you struggle to stay on top of your own success!
Click Career Mode to start the game. Customers will arrive at the counter and place their food orders. You must fill these orders before they become upset and leave!
To fill those orders, click on the ingredients on the conveyor belt, When you've completed a part of an order, drag the item over or right-click to deliver it to the customer.
When he's active, click on the BurgerBot and then click on a customer, and he will fill their entire order automatically! You can only use him occasionally, so save him for big orders!
Burger Shop Tips and Strategies
· If you can, try to serve your customers in the order they appear.
· Right-clicking the right mouse button to auto-deliver an item is MUCH faster than dragging it there manually, and if you're following the above advice, the item will always go to the person you want it to.
· Remember that you don't have to build a sandwich in order (i.e. bottom bun, then burger, then cheese, then top bun); you can click on the ingredients in any combination and they will be ordered correctly as you go.
· When you deliver a side item (fries, soda, ice cream, etc.), save some time by swapping in an empty container from the conveyor if there is one handy. You'll usually need the item at some point and be ahead of the game.
· Don't be afraid to use the BurgerBot. If someone shows up wanting two double-cheeseburgers with lettuce, onion rings, and an orange soda, that order's got BurgerBot written all over it!