Bricks of Atlantis Tips and Strategies
· When you prepare to serve a new ball, try to line up the ball on the paddle near the center, so it will head nearly straight up when you release it. In the first few bounces, the ball is often rebounding from the very low-hanging bricks and it's helpful to have it come straight back to your paddle since you have little time to react.
· As you break holes in the lower bricks, look for opportunities to get the ball through those holes and into the open space beyond, where it can bounce around. If the ball becomes trapped in the upper reaches of the board for a time, it can do a lot of work for you without you even having to hit it back.
· Sometimes there will be bonus items trapped above the bricks, such as gems or coins. By breaking the bricks below these items, you can allow them to fall down to you. If you catch them with your paddle, you earn a bonus – but be cautious! Going for a far-off bonus can cost you the game when it makes you miss the ball.
· Occasionally there will be bonus "coins" dropped from the bricks above you. Green coins grant you a special power, such as the ability to fire destructive bolts from your paddle to destroy massive numbers of bricks, or the ability to catch the ball on your paddle and hold it, or the advantage of having a larger paddle.
· Watch out, though. Red coins also drop from the bricks. These coins can cause you harm and make your game more difficult.
· Set the fish free! They will help you clear your board.