Beadz Game Overview
Keep ’em on the line!
A colorful string of beads is flowing down a complex system of rails toward the end of the line—you must prevent the beads from falling off! Shoot a colored bead to match three or more beads. The more you destroy, the higher your score!
Click Play to begin. Shoot beads so they collide with beads of the same color. Match three or more beads to destroy them. Don’t let beads reach the end of their line!
Aim your cursor where you want a bead to go then click your left mouse button to launch the bead.
When you have cleared the board of all beads, you win the level and may proceed to the next level!
Tips and Strategies
· It’s tempting to let a substantial collection of beads group together to eliminate them all at once—but don’t do this. The beads will pile up faster than you think, and you have to wait for a matching bead to shoot which will put unneeded time pressure on you to finish the game.
· Rails along the edge of the screen are the easiest to land beads at since there’s little interference from other rails.
· It’s better to wait for a sure shot than to try a trick shot that will make things more complicated for you later.
· Clear matches as quickly as you can, don’t wait for beads to become perfectly aligned.
· If there aren’t many beads left and you’re waiting for a specific color, just shoot whatever colored bead you have off to the side until the color you want appears.