Shoot the incoming cyborgs with your cannon. When each explodes it drops a disc you can grab to charge different kinds of super weapons. Different cyborgs charge different weapons. Dodge their fire while you shoot them, but be sure to get them all before they get down to you or it’ll be all over!
Use the mouse to move your craft back and forth in front of the aliens and line up your shots. But be sure to dodge incoming fire.
Return fire with the left-click. As the aliens explode they release discs to collect and charge super weapons! Be sure to shoot the alien roving across the top of the screen and catch what drops.
The meter in the upper-left corner keeps track of what super weapon you’re collecting and when it has a full charge. Right-click to fire it for massive destruction!
Atomaders® Tips and Strategies
· Shoot the closest cyborgs with your main cannon first. This buys more time before they get to you and you collect power-up discs faster.
· Keep track of what kinds of cyborgs are attacking and what formation they are in. This will help plan which ones to shoot first and which ones to take out with super weapons.
· A fully powered super weapon (four discs) will stay with you no matter what other discs you collect. It will also move with you from one level to the next, so if there are only a couple of cyborgs left and you have a charged super weapon, consider saving it for the next level.
· Super weapons can wipe out whole rows of cyborgs at a time, so you can immediately recharge a super weapon by destroying a key row (maybe not the closest) and collecting the discs that are produced.
· Keep track of what discs you’re collecting and how many you have. Grabbing the wrong color disc can send you from a nearly charged super weapon to almost empty.