Back to the previous page
Atlantis Quest Tips and Strategies
· Since you need to drop artifact pieces off of the bottom of the board, give priority to vertical matches underneath artifact pieces, since those will drop the piece further towards the bottom.
· Remember that you can use artifact pieces in swaps, and that being able to swap with the piece above it gets an artifact piece that much closer to the bottom.
· When you can't make a match that directly affects an artifact piece, remember that matches elsewhere on the board often change the board enough that you can work your way to a match that does affect one.
· Don't underestimate the value of Hammer and Shovel power-ups. Very often you just need to get rid of one piece to finish the level, and a Hammer or Shovel is a great way to do that.
· Later in the game, locked pieces will appear on the board, and will unlock when they are matched for the first time. Locked pieces significantly affect your flexibility, and should be cleared as soon as possible.