AstroPop Game Overview
It’s stacks of fun!
Use your spaceship’s magnet to grab bricks from the descending wall. Launch them back to create a group of four or more, and they’ll pop. For big points, set up combinations where one group pops and brings together other groups that pop. If the wall hits the bottom of the screen, you’re done, but check out the “SUPA” Weapon meter on the left. If it’s full, you can click it to get out of a tight space in a hurry!
Left-click to grab up to six bricks of the same color. Vertical groups of same-colored bricks will be grabbed together.
Right-click to shoot the bricks directly up at the descending wall. If you create a group of four or more bricks of the same color, they will pop.
Look at your SUPA Weapon meter on the left. When it's full, you can click it to activate the weapon, which pops every brick it hits!
Tips and Strategies
· Set up combos by vertically nesting groups of bricks and then triggering them from the side. For instance, if you have a blue brick with three red bricks on top and then three blue bricks on top of that, you can lay down red bricks next to that column and pop the center red bricks. The blue bricks will then come together and pop.
· If you’re really good, you can set up multiple columns of combos. You could leave a space between them and then trigger them with a stack of bricks down the middle, or you could build up a column two or three bricks wide and trigger it from the side. If you’re really, really good you can create offset layers and trigger a big sideways chain reaction, but it’s probably best not to get carried away.
· Actually, it’s often better to trigger off single groups quickly than devote any time to combos at all.
· Use those special power bricks to blow up steel bricks. They can get you into trouble.
· If the wall is getting close to the bottom of the screen, see if the SUPA Weapon is charged; it can dig you out of a jam in a hurry.