Race around the world solving puzzles!
Go on an amazing adventure with famous explorer Phileas Fogg! It’s a race against time as you cross the globe by steam train, ship, and balloon. Visit four continents and solve challenging puzzles in this exciting game based on Jules Verne’s classic novel.
Swap two adjacent tiles to create a row of three or more identical tiles. You can swap tiles either vertically or horizontally.
Your goal is to collect items for the journey. Unlock item pieces by matching the tiles underneath them.
Use power-ups like Tesla’s Hammer and the Fireball to help unlock item pieces.
Around the World in 80 Days Tips and Strategies
· Always focus on moving the item pieces to the bottom of the board as quickly as possible. This means making vertical matches below item pieces whenever possible.
· Be careful about getting an item piece trapped in the bottom corners. If possible, try to move the item pieces towards the board center.
· If you can’t find a match after several seconds, you will get a free hint.
· You clear one piece at a time with Tesla’s Hammer, but you should wait until the hammer is at full power. That way you can clear all the identical tiles on the board.
· Some pieces are chained, meaning they must be matched one or even two times before they unlock. Chained pieces can cost you valuable time, so quickly match them or use power-ups to clear them.