Around the World in 80 Days Tips and Strategies
· Always focus on moving the item pieces to the bottom of the board as quickly as possible. This means making vertical matches below item pieces whenever possible.
· Be careful about getting an item piece trapped in the bottom corners. If possible, try to move the item pieces towards the board center.
· If you can’t find a match after several seconds, you will get a free hint.
· You clear one piece at a time with Tesla’s Hammer, but you should wait until the hammer is at full power. That way you can clear all the identical tiles on the board.
· Some pieces are chained, meaning they must be matched one or even two times before they unlock. Chained pieces can cost you valuable time, so quickly match them or use power-ups to clear them.