52 Card Pickup Tips and Strategies
· Before you make your first move, check to see which card gives you the most immediate options.
· While you can select a card of the same value, this can be a risky move that may close off future avenues – so use this option selectively.
· Aces are high and low – so you can go “around the corner” and follow a king-ace-deuce sequence, or a deuce-ace-king sequence.
· Occasionally, there will be cards visible for which you cannot see the value. Only click on these cards as a last resort. Each wrong card that you click on removes 25 points from your score.
· Remember, this is a game where speed counts! If you take too long making a decision, there’s no way that you’ll have time to clear the board!