Back to previous page
4 Elements II Tips and Strategies
· When you create a chain of five or more pieces, it results in an explosion at its end. The blast removes pieces and clears tiles.
· The longer the chain of pieces is, the more powerful the explosion at its end will be.
· You can knock stones off the game field by an explosion from a long chain.
· Use the Spade power-up in narrow areas when it is hard to make a chain of three or more pieces.
· The image next to the power-up shows which pieces you need to match to charge it.
· The Spade power-up cannot be used on frozen pieces.
· The ice can be broken, not only by using the frozen piece in a chain with matching ones, but also with an explosion from a long chain.